Altermeliora is a software development company in the Health & Lifestyle industry.
We aim at delivering our customers life-changing tools to improve their day-to-day lives while using cutting-edge technologies.
What do we do?
We have interesting and challenging projects such as building a health & fitness community, payment & report system, and more.
How do we work?
We work 100% remote and use the SCRUM method for our architecture and software products. We deliver in sprints and maintain a constant dialogue between our developers and customers. Tasks and splints are managed in JIRA. Source control and CI/CD are based on GitLab services.
Our tech stack:
- React (TypeScript)
- Redux / Redux-Saga
- Python (Django)
- Google Cloud Functions
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with backend (NestJS, ExpressJS, NodeJS)
- Experience in unit-, integration- and E2E-testing (Jest, Enzyme, Cypress)
- Git skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
Nice to have
- Mobile application development experience
- Experience with Cloud based applications
- CI/CD skills
Any questions? You are more than welcome to drop us a line! :-)
What do we offer
- Modern technologies
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly environment and ability to grow professionally
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance compensation
- 33 vacation days annually
- Full-time, 100% remote work
Our recruitment process
- Test-assignment (~2 hours to complete)
- Technical interview with one of our team members (~30-60 minutes)
- Final personal interview (~30 minutes)