Hi! It’s SplitMetrics, and we’re a team of 60 super talented and wonderful people. Each of us passionately contributes to 2 platforms we’re proud of – SearchAdsHQ and SplitMetrics. Our mission is to empower mobile marketers with an ecosystem of easy-to-use tools and powerful services for mobile growth.
With SearchAdsHQ, you easily manage and optimize Apple Search Ads campaigns. With SplitMetrics, you run A/B tests to validate ideas, boost downloads and improve other KPIs. The world’s largest mobile publishers like Rovio, ZiMAD, Yandex, my.com, and more already use SplitMetrics and SearchAdsHQ to conquer the App Store and Google Play.
We're looking for a SMM guru who wants to tell engaging stories together with our top-notch marketing team.
We're looking for the social networks expert who knows how to leverage social media for brand awareness and TOFU traffic boost.
- Develop, implement and manage creative and engaging social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content taking care of the deadlines and KPIs
- Collaborate with designer to produce highly engaging content
- Manage the day-to-day handling of corporate social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Slack)
- Collaborate with content managers to ensure the most efficient content distribution
- Test new distribution channels and formats looking for a best fit for TA
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms
- Undertake audience and competitors research resulting in recommendations on performance increase
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Important hard skills
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Online community management skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- Hands-on experience with SMM tools
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Understanding of SEO basics: how to search for keywords, optimize text with them, write relevant, concise and targeted meta descriptions, etc.
- Knowing how to have fun with numbers: skills in writing data-driven posts to inspire trust, ability to conduct personal experiments and roll them into an interesting, as well as insightful, piece of content.
- Ability to work with different content formats (videos, podcasts, webinars, whitepapers, etc.) is a major plus.
- Can provide examples of your work in the past.
Key soft skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player that is easy to communicate with.
- Flexible, as in able to deal with many projects and change focus quickly when needed.
- Innate sense of creativity.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in a SaaS company will be a major plus.
We do awesome content and keep it fun: if you want to reach new heights in SMM and enjoy your journey, join our dream team. Also, it's a unique combination of knowledge you get with us, since we're a SaaS company with products for app marketers. Thus, you'll be upgrading your SaaS marketing skills while diving deeper into the mobile app marketing industry.