HypeAuditor is a SaaS company offering complex solutions to brands, agencies, and platforms working with influencers.
HypeAuditor has developed a comprehensive set of tools to discover and compare influencers on Instagram and YouTube, verify the authenticity of their accounts, and track the results of influencer marketing campaigns.
All services are based on machine learning algorithms. That enables the identification of behavioral patterns on the basis of which the algorithm draws conclusions. HypeAuditor's goal is to provide the ultimate analytical services to ensure that brands and agencies work effectively with creators.
HypeAuditor today is:
- A team of >100 people.
- Our customers live in France, Germany, Britain and the United States.
- Our monthly audience is more than 300 thousand people.
- In the heart of the Auditor - artificial intelligence, which determines more than 30 characteristics of the audience of any Instagram blogger.
- We started in February 2018 and since then we have shown quarterly multiple growth.
- We are developing rapidly and focus on numbers, and not speculate.
- Forbes, Glamour, and major niche publications write about us.
- Unilever and Instagram say about the problem that we are solving.
- Design and oversee the most critical parts of the project's infrastructure
- Develop an engineering team to achieve fast and quality results
- Control development in all programming languages from the product stack
- Form and monitor compliance with SLA, respond to incidents
- Monitor the condition of infrastructure and key indicators
- Design new functionality, determine the optimal technical and architectural solutions
- Ensure information security of the project
- Understand the company's business and help teams prioritize tasks
- Build communication between teams (QA, SRE, Backend, Frontend) and inside teams
- Optimize the cost of infrastructure ownership
- Improve a development culture
What you need to know and to do
- You have experience working with technologies of our stack: Go, Python, PHP, MySQL,MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Designed and developed commercial web and / or mobile applications from three years, as a lead developer and / or architect.
- You have had experience working in projects with heavy loads and big data.
- Have strong managerial competencies. The ability to clear planning, risk assessment and prioritization, setting and control tasks, delegation and effective management of the project team.
- You know how to communicate with people from a constructive position.
- Being a part of an international company with the ability to put deals with major brands and leading European agencies into your portfolio.
- Absence of bureaucracy and the ability to be flexible in your decision making.
- The company offers to help with attending conferences and industry events around the world.
- Compliance with the norms of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (including a completely white salary).
- Food compensation, preferential conditions for VHI.
- The office is located within 10 minutes walk from the subway station Gorkovskaya.
- Regular sports events, trips, corporate events and parties.