Saint-Petersburg branch of Swedish company Itiviti AB is looking for a Senior .Net Engineer (C#) to join our Visualization development team.
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets. Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has representative and branch offices all over the world.
We are continuously looking to expand our group of highly talented engineers for our smart, focused and creative team.
Visualization team is responsible for the base logic of the Tbricks system client applications, communication protocols and set of server components responsible for processing complex and highly loaded data visualizations and analysis.
- Participation in development, design, and testing of our front-end application
- Developing and integrating different ways of information visualization
- Knowledge in C#, .NET Core 3+ or NET Framework 4+
- Understanding of Windows OS family, software deployment, OOP
- Multithread programming experience
- Understanding of WPF, WinForms, or some other UI framework
- Strong written English (reading of technical documentation, business correspondence)
- Attention to details, passion to improve your skills, responsibility, team work skills, punctuality
- Additional requirements
- Knowledge of C++
- Applications development for Unix (Linux) experience
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day