Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work within our QA organization. You will be involved in backend testing and work with many different applications, so you will soon become an experienced user of our products. As a QA Engineer you will work with people from Dev, QA and Support teams, located in different offices in EU, USA and APAC.
The person we are looking for, initially will work with one of our QA experts in order to learn and test product functionality. Then a new team member will be able to focus on a particular functional area. Depending on skills and experience, you will be involved in manual testing or in development & support of automatic tests or combine both approaches.
We are looking for people with a genuine interest in testing and interacting with people. You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and experience with others. We also see your desire to learn troubleshooting skills and a high degree of self-initiative.
- Develop, modify, and execute test plans, test cases based on software requirements
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Familiar with OOP model, including university experience with any of OOP languages
- Hands on experience with Linux/UNIX environment and command line
- Interest in the financial industry
- Intermediate English
Experience in the following areas will be a benefit
- Experience in test automation, bash or python scripting
- Atlassian JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, Git
- Test management and bug tracking systems
- Basic knowledge of C++
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day