Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Project Manager. We need a person who is aware of the latest trends and know-how to adopt the most appropriate technology, who is a strong advocate for the best engineering practices, and loves learning new skills.
- Proactively manage scope, resourcing, timeline, external customer dependencies and deliverables, client acceptance, and provide day-to-day coordination.
- Manage communication with both internal and external stakeholders to the project and larger program teams to track progress and follow escalation framework as necessary.
- Adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Drive the planning and allocation for the development of the defined technology roadmap and develop, implement, and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
- Effectively handle change and risk, collaborate with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect vital fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Define project scope, deliverables, roles, and responsibilities in collaboration with the customer’s team, stakeholders, and partners.
- Assign and monitor the work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time, and within budget.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and, to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting skills are recommended.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Experience managing projects with remote geographically dispersed team members.
- Solid ability to provide structure and vital process without compromising execution or the needs of the team, customer, or product.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (B2).
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation project for the global UK retailer;
- Full Medical Insurance;
- Training & Development compensation (courses, conferences, certificates etc.);
- Business trips to Asia, Europe;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment;
- Office Location: St. Petersburg, city centre (m. Gostiny Dvor), Moscow (m. Belorusskaya) or Remote work.