Hi There! We are Kool2Play and we make meaningful pop games. You may have already heard about one of them, our challenging top-down shooter with rogue-lite flavor, Uragun.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about games and their craft and has ambition to be a part of something big. Candidate should be capable of communicating with our coders to determine the best solutions for visual quality within technical and scope restrictions of the project. We work in an open-minded, professional, independent, responsible and kind culture, so self-motivation, independent drive, and excellent communication skills are a must.
Join us now as a Technical Artist so together we can make games everyone is talking about!
Your job will be to:
- Setup game’s rendering and lighting features.
- Design, and develop visual assets optimized for memory and performance gains (including materials and shaders) in Unity game engine.
- Work with programmers to develop and test new visual features.
- Work closely with Art Lead and Art Team to refine and develop the visual design and identity for the game.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience in creating visual and lightning features in Unity.
- Broad knowledge of various art disciplines, in particular: 3D creation, animation, VFX, UI, lighting, shading and rendering.
- Passion about game visuals and creating beautiful and immersive worlds and technical solutions that support that.
- Forward-thinking, curious and can-do mindset.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a game dev industry, with at least 1 commercially shipped title.
Nice to have:
- Previous work as Level Artist or Artist on a shipped title.
- Ability to create high quality 2D or 3D Assets.
- Experience creating shaders, materials, postprocesses, VFX or animations.
- Bravery to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes but have strong motivation and conviction that you fit the role!
We offer you:
- Fantastic projects to work on.
- Experienced team that loves to share their knowledge.
- Attractive salary and employment form tailored to your liking.
- Real influence on our games (including game’s vision and visual identity) and organization (your opinion matters!).
- True challenges to solve with necessary tools and support to succeed.
- All standard perks and benefits. Except fruits. Tell us if you’d like some fruits and you’ll get some!
- Relaxed and easygoing atmosphere.
- Cool office with beautiful green garden located in Warsaw, Poland or you can work remotely!
If you're a gun we're looking for, send your portfolio and resume to .
Uragun is a challenging top-down shooter with roguelite flavor. Play as a deadly-but-adorable mech unit and improvise your way out of trouble. We need you to make this game really shine!