Visual Design (VD) is the sensory realization of our design practice. Our designers identify user needs, interpret customers challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. A VD works collaboratively with Interaction Designers, Content Design and DevOps teams, visualizing the product’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving our Banking Web and Mobile Apps experiences in a visually engaging way.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems, from components for digital product design to assets and styles for visual storytelling.
- Contribute to a team effort as an integral part of a cross-functional design team.
- Design mood boards, comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, storyboards and Banking mobile Apps.
- Support in solving design problems end-to-end, from identifying user needs, generating concepts to defining and creating a product and crafting how people will interact with it.
- Ensure our work across Web and Mobile Apps communicates clearly and is on brand.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Communicate design concept for digital products through various artefacts such sketches, wireframes, user flows, screen designs and interactive prototypes.
- 6+ years of working and conceptual knowledge of cross platform design -all touch points within the service experience: Mobile/Tablet; Web – responsive and mobile friendly;
- 6+ years of experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- When applying, please attach your CV and portfolio showcasing your digital work.
- Candidate must have an exceptional design portfolio which demonstrates their experience in Product Design or similar roles.
- We ask that your CV to be in English