Wheely combines the luxury of chauffeur-driven cars with the world of on-demand apps to set a new standard in urban transportation. Our passengers trust us to provide a consistently premium, comfortable, and refined experience. Our chauffeurs like us to provide a job where they can earn enough without working 24/7. We have a strong team of caring people.
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
We would like a skilled Android developer to join our team.
The team consists of high skilled developers with reach background. We have two apps for driver and for passenger build with a custom Redux architecture. Continuous integration is performed on Jenkins with automated UI testing.
- Be responsible for the development of features for Android, architectural solutions
- Help the PM find platform-specific solutions
- 3+ years of professional Android development experience
- Strong experience with Java and Kotlin language in context of Android
- Understand how RX works
- Experience with writing secure code and basic knowledge of digital security
- Motivation to become a part of and learn from a team of experienced and passionate developers for Android
- Ability to find convincing arguments, constructively react to peers
- Competitive salary
- Option plan for every employee
- Medical insurance including dental services and travel insurance
- Life and Critical Illness insurance
- Flexible working
- Relocation allowance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
- Breakfast, snacks and fruits in the office
- Lunch allowance
- Top notch equipment
- Continuous professional development