***Please note, we are looking for a person with content marketing experience for US market***
What do we do?
Improvado.io is a rapidly-growing data-driven US startup funded by more than 60 well-known VCs and funds in Silicon Valley. We’ve managed to raise $9 million in investments and now we’re growing up to 300% annually, setting new sales records.
Our product is a cloud-based SaaS-platform for marketers that allows us to easily aggregate data from 180+ advertising platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook Ads, and GA into one place. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting. One and a half billion records a day pass through Improvado and the storage size reaches ten terabytes...that’s why we’re so focused on up-to-date, high-load technologies.
Our HQ is in Silicon Valley (San-Francisco) with engineering offices in Tomsk and Moscow and already work with huge enterprises from the USA, Europe, and Asia like Coca-Cola, ASUS, Ancestry, Chacka Marketing, Monster Energy etc.
Our expertise in data aggregation has led our product to be high-ranked as a recommended middleware for marketers and data analysts (Yandex’s list for example). Due to our fast growth, we’re looking for the most talented engineers and other specialists able to contribute to our high-tech product development and to be a part of our cool international team.
We are looking for marketing leader with hands-on experience in content marketing to drive acquisition.
The person will be integral to establishing a culture of testing and learning within the team in continuously developing hypotheses, evolving, and improving all touch points with the customer. You will report into the CEO.
You will do:
- Work cross functionally with product, sales and BI team to drive innovation
- Drive acquisition and activation of end customers through content marketing
- Develop and execute content and SEO strategy
- Optimize conversion rates across all customer touch points
- Actively engage and contribute to the thought leadership within marketing and stay informed on the latest strategies and best practices that drive results
- Has at least 2 years experience in B2B digital marketing and hitting lead generation targets in US market
- Ability to Self-Start and run the marketing strategy in a fast paced environment
- Curious & hungry to learn and improve their craft daily
- Has proven track record in content marketing
- 3+ years of experience in senior positions
- Analytical skills with a careful attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Flexible schedule: you can get down to work even after lunch time
- Remote work: you can work from any location
- No bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Opportunity to get company stocks and to become a co-owner
- A chance to get experience in a fast-growing VC-backed startup from Silicon Valley
- Ability to work in a team of rock-stars of Sales and Marketing from the USA