HypeAuditor is a SaaS company offering complex solutions to brands, agencies, and platforms working with influencers.
HypeAuditor has developed a comprehensive set of tools that help users discover and compare influencers on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, verify the authenticity of their accounts, and track the results of their influencer marketing campaigns.
All services are based on machine learning algorithms. By analyzing data the algorithm identifies behavioral patterns and draws conclusions detecting 95% of all known fraud activity. HypeAuditor's goal is to provide the ultimate analytics service to ensure that brands and agencies work effectively with creators.
As Lead Generation Manager you will drive the company's strategy and implementation of all advertising campaigns on performance digital channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
- Analyze different verticals to identify and qualify potential customers.
- Create lists of target clients and research potential clients - identify decision-makers and collect information about their existing tasks and plans.
- Own strategy and implementation across paid marketing channels in target regions and countries, mostly LinkedIn
- Manage B2B software-specific marketing channels, e.g. Capterra, G2, etc.
- Create ad texts and set up tasks for visual designers and developers (ad banners, landings)
- Optimize and analyze campaign results to hit the KPIs
- Uncover new growth opportunity (including new platforms, channels, and advertising and integration opportunities) to acquire new and engaged users
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams on evaluation lead generation results and build further lead generation strategies based on analytics
- Provide ongoing performance reporting and analysis of key channels, including building dashboards and automated reports
- Experience with LinkedIn Advertising Cabinet (you must have managerial experience with B2B advertising companies).
- Experience with B2B (unfortunately, the experience of launching advertising campaigns for B2C on such platforms as FB, GA, Instagram, etc. is not suitable for us).
- Fluent English.
What is not your responsibility:
- Present the company and products to potential clients.
- Advise on technical and pricing issues; Arrange meetings and conference calls with potential clients.
- Work experience at a global company with the opportunity to work on marketing the best analytics system in the world.
- Remote work.
- Lack of bureaucracy.
- Flexibility and high speed of decision making.
- Attending conferences and industry events around the world.
- Compliance with the norms of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (including a completely white salary).
- Food compensation, preferential conditions for voluntary medical insurance.
- City-based office location (10 minutes walk from Gorkovskaya metro station).
- Regular sporting events, trips, corporate events and parties.