Adsbalance (a part of Fmedia Group) is one of the strongest performance marketing agencies in Europe. Our team of 50+ professional media buyers works for the global market and uses the best technical advances to run effective ad campaigns for our partners, including Playtika, Plarium, IGG, Tokopedia, Lazada, Psafe, TikTok and other top players in mobile apps market. We cover numerous sources, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Applovin, Chartboost, Unity and many more.
Due to our expansion we are looking for the experienced and motivated Partnerships Manager.
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow our traffic source portfolio;
- You conduct market research and analysis to identify new trends on the market among traffic sources and new opportunities for business growth;
- You build relationships with new partners to cultivate long term collaboration and growth opportunities;
- You take care of existing partners (account management);
- You maintain long-term relationships with the biggest platforms like Facebook / Google / TikTok, etc.;
- You make financial report for each traffic source (keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.);
- You acquire and negotiate deals with affiliate networks;
- You identify new offers from affiliate networks and BD managers for existing traffic sources;
- You find the ways for scaling campaigns to grow our company profits;
- You work closely with internal teams: Business Development, Media Buying, Finance.
- Fluent English is a must;
- Minimum 2 years in partnership management, preferably in online advertising industry;
- Previous experience in the technology industry, working with ad partners like Facebook, Google, TikTok, etc.;
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills, proven ability to find and successfully close and develop deals;
- An exceptionally motivated person, looking to strive at what they do in a dynamic company;
- Extremely organised and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously;
- Proactive, collaborative, creative, and energetic;
- Desire and ability to learn and dig deep into new things every day.
- Join one of the top mobile advertising agencies in Europe;
- Get highest salary in the market (fixed part + commission, paid 2 times a month);
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Adequate management that understands your needs;
- Comfortable office in the city center and flexible working hours;
- Great young team that knows not only how to work, but how to have fun!
If you wish to increase your chances to proceed to the next stage, please send us a cover letter containing the proofs of your fitting into our requirements and/or explaining why you will be a successful Partnerships Manager.