As Head of IT Operations your primary role will be to organize deployments (both hardware and software) and non-interruptive operation of company IT resources, both internal and external. More than 150 servers, 50 applications, 5 engineers and several outsourcing companies require proper planning, management, coordination and ideological support.
- At least 10 years of proven experience in IT industry
- At least 5 years experience in operations management in commercial environment
- Good understanding of ITIL principles and methodologies
- Practical experience in deploying and managing private clouds and containerized applications (50+ applications, 200+ servers)
- Successful Managing DevOps and SysAdm teams (10+ people)
- Excellent communications, presentation and management skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Tech stack: Docker/Kubernetes, OpenStack, Swift/S3, LDAP, GeoDNS, HA-proxy, Blockchain technologies and services and others
- BS or MS in technical (analytical) field (Computer Science, Engineering, Math etc.)
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Software Development
- Experience in IT project management
- Knowledge of network protocols and Internet
- Planning, organizing and performing hardware and software deployments
- Management of operation support engineers and outsourcers
- Planning, management and optimization of hardware and network resources
- Developing and implementing IT operations policies and routine regulations
- Leading of Security and Monitoring efforts
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Official contract with an individual entrepreneur
- Remote & flexible work
- International team
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome team. We're an open and talented team that enjoys creating great products!
- Also we offer full-time remote job! Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our offices in Moscow, Berlin, Dubai or Mexico:)
- Build your own individual schedule. Cross-functional interaction with colleagues only 4 hours a day. The rest of the time you can work whenever it suits you!
- We don't have any corporate formalism. We appreciate your time and won’t bother you unnecessarily.