We are looking for a talented engineer to join our team for a full-time remote position.
Assaia International Ltd. is working on a deep learning-based system that monitors and analyses aircraft turnarounds using incoming video streams. We provide an Artificial Intelligence solution that watches turnarounds in real time to understand what is happening and offers predictive analysis to better manage operations. See details and demos on our website and YouTube channel!
We were founded in February 2018 and are working on pilot and production deployments at airports across the whole world.
We currently have a working system developed, 3 signed multi-year contracts and more than 40 customers with which we are in post-pilot negotiations. However, there is still a lot of work to be done to convert it into a scalable and stable product. This is where we rely on you!
We are looking for a Frontend developer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing new features for the frontend of our real-time dashboard, using React/Redux.
- Developing internal tools for video-based machine learning dataset annotation, using React/Redux.
- Developing new web-based frontend apps for our upcoming products from scratch.
- Discussing requirements for new features with the product team and designers, participate in prioritizing the backlog.
- Ability to develop for backend (python, nodejs), or even try yourself in product management/business analytics, if you wish.
- Min 2 years experience in software development, at least any experience in developing single page applications.
- Good knowledge of Redux and related libraries
- Good knowledge of modern web standards and communication protocols
- Understanding how to use promises/async-await
- Source control, preferably Git
- Good knowledge of devtools (e.g. Chrome)
Would be a plus:
- Experience in backend-side development
- Experience with HTML-based media
- Experience with hybrid mobile apps, e.g. Cordova
- Experience with TypeScript
- Understanding of networking
- Experience with strongly typed languages
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, conscientiousness and reliability
- English: Intermediate and higher
Assaia is a unique place where you can work on a technically advanced product built with novel technologies, in a team of people that have a lot to learn from each other — all this without leaving your home — or sunbed, if you wish!
As an early employee, you will enjoy watching the startup grow from inside and will be able to steer the direction of the company’s development. Additionally, we offer:
- Keeping a flat hierarchy and close to zero bureaucracy; you have to make important decisions from day 1.
- Your ideas will be heard and directly implemented if they bring value to the product.
- Always remote work and a flexible schedule.
- Agile processes.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leaves.
- Stock options.
- Paid relevant conferences/online education/English courses.
- Great company culture based on honesty and mutual respect.
- Live team events, including trips to Europe (will happen as soon as possible!)
We are a team of more than 25 now. We are looking forward to expanding it with you!