We are looking for a Middle Scala developer for a full-time position, remotely, long-term.
The main requirements are next:
- At least 2 years of experience developing commercial Scala applications;
- Knowledge in the use of REST API;
- Version control (CVS) with Git (Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab);
- Familiar with CI/CD process and testing;
- Ability to work independently and in fixed terms.
Will be an advantage:
- Conversational English;
- Experience with Cats, Kafka, AKKA-HTTP, Zio, SQL Databases, ATOMIC Principle, NoSQL Databases, Microservices Architecture, Caching Approaches, and Cloud Development.
- Available for immediate start.
The project is in Sport Betting field, which is already in development for few years. So now we are looking for extra hands to help us with adding new features and maintaining the existing code. You’ll work along with few other developers, most of them are from the Republic of Moldova and Romania.
The hiring process is next:
- A first short call with our C-level to meet each other. (About 30 mins.)
- Second technical interview to test a bit of your knowledge. (About 60 mins.)
- The job offer itself and the contract to sign.
The expected start date is ASAP, but we are ready to wait for up to 1-3 weeks for new candidates.
If you find it interesting, please share your CV with us.