About the job
Restream is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer who is passionate about continuous integration, delivery, and high availability as well as the product that we are building together. Join a fast-moving team working hard to automate work on keeping Restream running as we grow (and we grow fast!) while delivering new amazing products and features.
- Maintain and improve our Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment development workflow.
- Adapt modern tools/framework to achieve proactive monitoring for both infrastructure and application levels.
- Setup bulletproof Backup subsystem.
- Prove “Five nines SLA” using AWS and Google Cloud.
- Implement and maintain A/B, Canary, Blue/Green deployment.
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
- On-call availability with rotations
- Expert with Linux administration.
- Experience building Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines with TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Production experience in containerization and orchestration (Kubernetes), both managed and self-managed.
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand.
- Experience with cloud services: Google Cloud, AWS.
- Comfortable with Go, Python, bash scripts, etc.
- Excellent debugging and performance tuning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment.
- Passionate about the Restream product.