Мы работаем полностью удаленно, но вам потребуется уровень английского, позволяющий общаться с коллегами по телефону (совещания, стендапы итд).
Требуется хороший опыт владения Node.js, Typescript, Docker. Знание сервисов AWS, опыт с K8S, фронтенд-опыт будут плюсом.
Полный текст вакансии:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Own features from design through implementation, testing, deployment, and monitoring. Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise in production
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience with modern agile SDLC methodologies and processes; including branching strategies, peer reviews, retrospectives, post-mortems, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire software development lifecycle (design, development and deployment, monitoring) Thorough understanding of core computer science and its application to real-world problems, e.g. data structure selection
- Excellent skills in Typescript and Node.js, including thorough knowledge of core concepts such as streams, generics, async/await, event emitters, etc.
- Use of frameworks such as Nest.js for service or application development
- Good working knowledge of Postgres or similar RDBMS, including query plans and index optimization
- Strong AWS experience
- Experience working with shared/distributed data structures, such as Redis
- Experience working with message queues
- Experience with container solutions such as Docker, ECS, K8s
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code such as Cloudformation, CDK
- Experience designing, building and maintaining RESTful, RPC and WebSocket APIs
- Experience with designing software for high scale/throughput
- Experience instrumenting systems for observability and reporting using services such as Cloudwatch, Cloudwatch Logs, Sentry, Kinesis, Redshift etc.
- Experience with git, and, optionally, mono-repository solutions, such as lerna Excellent skills around writing unit and integration tests
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- A minimum of BSc degree in Computer Science / Maths or relevant field or equivalent professional experience
Our Ideal Candidate
- Ambitious, with around 4+ years working in software development.
- Wants to take responsibility and make a difference to the company.
- Is able to work effectively as part of a fully remote working organization, having great communication skills.
- Is able and willing to assist where needed in other technical areas. Has a good sense of humor and camaraderie.