Our company are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to develop original content on blog, social media, and email newsletter in a music promotion project
More about the project
It's a music promotion project that connects artists with independent Spotify playlist curators around the world, some of whom are record label owners.start-up have the most active network of playlist curators and measure data from each campaign for maximum results.
More than 13,000 artist promotion campaigns have been run through playlists.
What professional skills are important to us?
Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- ● At least 2 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2C SaaS companies.
- ● Experience with online community building.
- ● Experience with email marketing.
- ● Experience with blog management.
- ● Data-driven and highly analytical.
- ● Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- ● Proficiency with social media analytics
- ● Time management skills.
- ● Excellent interpersonal skills.
- ● Excellent written and verbal communication.
- ● The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- ● Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- ● Experience writing and editing product marketing content.
Will be a plus
- Understand how the music industry works.
Do you need English and at what level?
- Advanced / Fluent English level.
What should a person be?
- Passionate his work.
- A highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset.
What tasks will you perform:
- ● Creating and maintaining digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- ● Implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- ● Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- ● Managing a content marketing budget.
- ● Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- ● Managing a content writer, and designer.
- ● Implementing SEO best practices making our blog posts SEO-friendly.
- ● Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- ● Develop and edit a variety of content assets for the Marketing team - such as including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, Instagram educational carousels, and email campaigns.
- ● Monitoring content performance and optimize its impact.
- ● Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
Why was the position opened?
- Active growth of the company
Who is on our team:
According to the conditions:
Is there a trial period and how long does it last? 2 months
Number of vacation days per year: 1 month of work = 1 day of vacation.
What is the work schedule? 5 days a week from 9-11 to 18-20. There is a possibility to change by agreement.
Is it possible to work remotely some days? - only remotes.
Working time tracking? - Web Tracker
Is there a test task? Not
Interview in English? - the first stage is in Russian, second - in English .
How many stages of the interview with whom?
The first stage is with HR, the second stage is with the project owner.
What can you say about this? Is it interesting to start a new project with interesting tasks?