Why Data Science at Sweatcoin is different:
- Modern cloud-based software: DWH - Google BigQuery, ETL - Airflow, BI - Looker, ad-hoc research - Jupyter Notebook
- High data-maturity level: ETL is ready, metrics are tracked, AB-testing is automated, product teams are deeply engaged in analytics
- Small team size - you can easily feel the real business impact
- A wide variety of tasks, ranging from marketing segmentation and product analysis to ML-model for steps verification
- Socially-oriented project - how to help users be more active using data?
- Analytical projects ownership: you will build a full cycle of analytics, from ETL (extract-transform-load) to building models, charts, conclusions and recommendations
- Analytical support of AB-tests (formulate and test hypotheses due to metrics change)
- Research on scenarios of user interaction with the app, provide help for product teams with analysis of new features, communicating data analysis results and visualization
- Python data stack (pandas, numpy, sklearn)
- Advanced SQL (window functions, subqueries)
- Experience in statistical hypotheses testing
- Experience in data reasoning, visualization skills
- Confident in spoken and written English (the main language of communications in the team)
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Apple devices for work
- Salary fixed in GBP!
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- But we have an amazing office in the city centre of Moscow on Myasnitskaya street.