We are looking for a Mobile QA Engineer to work across cutting-edge mobile technologies in a dynamic and rapidly moving environment. You will be responsible for manual and also some automation testing across mobile application products, developing test cases to validate new functionality on a continuous basis.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Backend during the entire development cycle;
- Design, write and execute functional and regression tests (manual testing) of the application
- Write and execute automation scripts for both functional and regression tests
- Run non-functional tests using automated tools
- Analyze, localize, and report defects
- Hands-on mobile test experience within an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of Android/iOS platform specifics.
- Understanding the principles of Web, HTTPS, JSON, restful-services
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to find a compromise between quality and speed of testing
- Intermediate level of English or above.
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Apple devices for work
- Salary fixed in GBP!
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- But we have an amazing office in the city centre of Moscow on Myasnitskaya street.