Capital markets placement is a rapidly growing, boutique staffing firm with head-office in NY.
We are a primary vendor to some of the world’s largest and most interesting companies across the USA with a focus to technical recruitment. Our resources are unmatched as we own the fastest-growing real-time job portal, as well as a candidate social network. Our business is rapidly expanding and we are looking for people that can help close offers to our clients from the Fortune 500 list and grow with the company.
Currently, we are looking for Senior Rockstar technical recruiters to join our team and work with the most modern recruitment and sourcing tools.
What Benefits you get
● Full-time remote with the ability to work from every part of the world!
● Latest Sourcing resources like LinkedIn Recruiter, internal DB 200k+, Job boards, and a team of sourcers (No Excel spreadsheets and unproductive tools)
● Strong incoming traffic of high-quality candidates from the Job posting
● Competitive fix salary +bonuses (USD) and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution
● Paid sick leave and national holidays
● Focus on hiring in the United States and ability to improve your English on a daily basis
● Opportunity to network and meet important people from Fortune 500
● Lots of room to grow within the firm as we expand rapidly
Requirements for success
● Solid experience with a proven track of closing deals in Technical recruitment at least 5+ years in U.S Job market is a must
● Prior experience with the United States is a must (familiarity with the Visas and types of employment)
● You are Pro in sourcing at LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Github and etc.
● Having solid Boolean Search skills in different types of job boards, databases, Google search
● You had prior experience with any Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
● Ability to multitask and work on 3-4 positions simultaneously while staying focused
● An in-depth understanding of technical requisitions is a must (Back-end, Front-end, C-level etc)
● You are able to pick the perfect candidate for each client and sell them on the opportunity
● Hard-working with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize tasks without additional management.
● Able to work within United States time zones (EST)
● And of course, you’re fluent in English, both written and spoken
Apply now and join the team of driven and active professionals around the world