Our product team is looking for a senior professional in product development in the field of payments mechanics and trade applications.
- Cooperation with payment institutions and foreign exchange trading institutions, responsible for AliExpress payment experience and payment success rate improvement;
- Working with local tech team planning their workload and synchronise their efforts with a global team;
- Leading projects planning and managing project progress;
- Deep analysis of e-commerce business, from the perspective of customer experience, quickly find user pain points and propose effective solutions;
- In-depth collection and analysis of the status quo of advanced cross-border payment and foreign exchange services in the industry, keeping up with industry trends, and producing product solutions and promoting their landing.
- At least 3 years of Product and Project Management experience;
- Experience in local B2C business, understanding legal and tax schemes;
- Experience in launching successful B2C products;
- Familiar with the payment industry, with deep product planning, standard definition and data analysis skills;
- Have a good overall concept, clear and agile thinking, good at cross-sectoral cross-regional communication, multi-task;
- Excellent cross-culture coordination experience, and more cross-team project implementation experience;
- Open minds and focus on user experience, identify market opportunities, build complete business.
What we offer:
- Work for one of world's biggest e-comm companies in Russia
- Comfortable office in Moscow City;
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses;
- Mac or Windows laptop of your choice;
- Corporate medical and life insurance (with 100% children coverage)