Simple fasting and meal tracker app is the easiest way to keep track of your eating habits, get personalized insights about your health, and make your daily fasting routine better with Simple, the intermittent fasting app. Benefit from the most popular, healthy, and effective weight-loss method, trusted by hundreds of millions adopters worldwide.
Number of installs
3 500 000 +
People in the Team
60 core + 45 nutrition and medical experts, authors and illustrators
300 000 active subscribers in less than a year
Simple is regularly named as a #1 Health & Fitness app in the US, Canada, Australia.
Now we are looking for a Senior UX Researcher to help our Product Team to make us better.
In this Role, you will:
- Coordinate and drive continuous research across multiple product teams
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues (including Product Management, Design, Content, Marketing) to identify, prioritize, plan and execute high-impact studies
- Conduct user research using a variety of research methods, which may include interviews, surveys, contextual inquiry, concept testing, usability evaluation, and diary studies
- Communicate and articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and recommendations, bringing the team along on your journey
- Adapt and evolve research methods depending on objectives
- Regularly looking outward to identify opportunities for improvement and to incorporate advancements in user research methods and tools
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment
- Proven track record influencing product direction and strategy with actionable insights
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in an applied research setting