June Homes is a managed marketplace for apartment rentals. We're building the world's leading housing brand.
Backed by some of the world's leading investors including; Softbank Ventures, FJ Labs and Kairos, June Homes is on a mission to reinvent the outdated and legacy-driven industry to provide tenants and landlords with a housing system they both deserve.
We are a high growth, incredibly fast-paced and data driven company. We are ambitious, tenacious and creative. Now we are looking for an inspired, motivated Python Django Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality, consistency, maintainability, performance, security and all the other things that make great software great. You will be working on REST API for web and mobile apps, integration with more than 10 external services, our own CRM system, websockets, push notifications, periodic tasks. This position requires collaboration with fellow software engineers, product managers and QA Team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop new features for an existing application built on Django 3
- Use Python, Django to develop new web application features
- Implement custom business logic and integrate with backend APIs and databases
- Integrate backend with 3rd party services (e.g. Stripe, Salesforce, Zendesk, AWS)
- Share knowledge by working side by side with other developers and technologists
- 4+ years implementing Python/Django web applications
- 3+ years implementing web applications APIs with DRF
- Experience of web development (html, css, js)
- Solid Experience with Django ORM and SQL (we use Postgres)
- Knowledge of database queries, web app performance, web app statefulness
- Familiarity with design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Remote-first team, EU working time
- Long term contract
- Competitive salary and Stock Options plan
- Paid Vacations, sick-leaves
- Opportunity to work on a great product together with high productive team