Job Overview: We're looking for a flexible Junior Media-Buyer to start the career and join our team remotely.
The person on this role should be well organised, self-manageable multi-tasker, with good written and spoken communication skills in English.
Natural interest in social media is a must. Dedication to the business too.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communication with assigned affiliates on daily basis.
- Keeping precise track of the conversions/numbers.
- Controlling of the ongoing campaigns.
- Updating the statistics on daily basis.
- Reporting to the manager.
- Being a team player.
- Minimum bachelor degree in business-related field;
- Experience on media-buying position at least 1 year;
- Fluent written/spoken business English skills;
- Able to work with statistics and numbers;
- Flexibility to work all the time-zones when necessary;
- Experience in online entertainment niche is very welcome on this position;
- Desire to learn and grow in digital marketing;
- Positive, loyal, respectful & patient person, with the right amount of passion and drive for online business in general;
- Stress resistance and ability to work in changing conditions.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities in the project to grow as a Media Buyer;
- Education and coaching in digital marketing;
- Flexible working hours (preferably US time zone) remotely;
- No bureaucracy;
- Nice remuneration conditions.