We are looking for Senior Node.JS Developer to join our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team.
Our product: The platform for relocation services to Germany with a clear mission: make obtaining a visa to Germany fast, effortless and affordable. In order to achieve just that, we employ the latest developments in the field of Legal Tech combined with the expertise of Germany's best migration law specialists.
Our tech stack:
- Database management systems: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- Front-end: React, GraphQL Apollo;
- Back-end: Node.js, Typescript, AWS, Docker, Terraform, Serverless;
- Tools: Git / Github.
What the role involves:
- Technically design, implement and support backend for web based SaaS LegalTech application;
- Heavy involvement in engineering decisions making process: design software architecture, development and operation processes, tools and practices;
- Initial steps: implement crucial parts of backend and helm team eliminate technical debt;
- Spoken and written English (at least at the intermediate level);
- 3+ recent years of Node.js/Typescript backend development;
- 6+ years of software development overall;
- Expert level engineering experience across a range of tools and technologies in Node.js ecosystem like, but not limited to: Node.js platform specifics, web technologies (REST, GraphQL), RDBMS (PostgreSQL), ORMs (TypeORM);
- Significant experience working with modern clouds, specifically AWS. Understanding, selection, pros/cons, pricing/volume models and use cases of different AWS products;
- Wide area of knowledge in modern tools and technologies, ability to idiomatically select databases, data storages, data integration/ETL/processing technologies;
- Experience with modern development tools, services and processes like Git, GitHub, CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions), DevOps (Terraform), DevSecOps, SDLC overall;
- (Nice to have) Hands-on engineering experience in frontend web stack like ReactJS, CSS, HTML.
What you get in exchange:
- Compelling and attractive salary;
- Official employment in a German company, opportunity to work on an international project;
- Participation in scaling a great product into global reach with extremely fast growth;
- Opportunity Knocks. Often;
- Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it's horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to follow;
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on the global immigration market.