We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team for a full-time remote position.
Assaia International Ltd. is working on a deep learning-based system that monitors and analyses aircraft turnarounds using incoming video streams. We provide an Artificial Intelligence solution that watches turnarounds in real time to understand what is happening and offers predictive analysis to better manage operations. See details and demos on our website and YouTube channel!
We were founded in February 2018 and are working on pilot and production deployments at airports across the whole world.
We currently have a working system developed, 3 signed multi-year contracts and more than 40 customers with which we are in post-pilot negotiations. However, there is still a lot of work to be done to convert it into a scalable and stable product. This is where we rely on you!
We are looking for a QA Engineer/Analyst.
- Create test cases that can be demonstrated to our customers and even reused by them for the UAT.
- Create Test Plans and work towards achieving reasonable test coverage in cooperation with the QA Automation team.
- Be capable of acting as business analyst to gather requirements and create specifications for tasks.
- Be technical enough to work with the command line, understand logs, restart services or deploy builds.
- Work closely with other teams to meet your goals (like with the Infrastructure team to create a specific environment).
- See the whole picture of what and when we do to guarantee overall high level of product quality.
- Set deadlines for yourself and meet them.
- 1+ year experience in software quality assurance/testing.
- Good ability to learn.
- High communication skills.
- Linux command line skills.
- Understanding of software release life cycle.
- At least upper intermediate English, both written and verbal.
Assaia is a unique place where you can work on a technically advanced product built with novel technologies, in a team of people that have a lot to learn from each other — all this without leaving your home — or sunbed, if you wish!
As an early employee, you will enjoy watching the startup grow from inside and will be able to steer the direction of the company’s development. Additionally, we offer:
- Flat hierarchy and close to zero bureaucracy; you have to make important technical decisions from day 1.
- Your ideas will be heard and directly implemented if they bring value to the product.
- Always remote work and flexible schedule.
- Agile processes.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, paid sick leaves.
- Great company culture based on honesty and mutual respect.
- Live team events, including trips to Europe.
- Paid relevant conferences/online education/english courses.
We are a team of more than 25 now. We are looking forward to expanding it with you!