We are looking for Web developer for COINS Construction Cloud (CCC) Project and Operation Productivity Apps. CCC Project and Operation Productivity Apps is a set of web-based and mobile applications which collaborates with a cloud-based COINS ERP system. Those applications enable data to be remotely captured and made immediately available to the business.
CCC Project and Operation Productivity Apps accelerate and automate data flows between the site and back office, and with subcontractors and vendors — resulting in better visibility, control and predictability.
- Development and maintenance of web applications which are parts of a large, complicated and highly customizable web-based ERP system (full support for the various types of construction businesses);
- Help to identify cross-team technical dependencies and communicate and co-ordinate activities with other teams to resolve them;
- Working with requirements in English and communicating directly with English native speakers as the team is distributed across the UK and the US;
- Working daily on improving performance, stability, and UX;
- Participating in Scrum events such as Sprint planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective;
- Keeping work items up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Good level of English language enough to regularly communicate with native speakers;
- MS SQL skills;
- Experience with Git;
- Organizational skills, ability to track and manage multiple tasks.
The following knowledge and skills would be an advantage:
- Experience with working in Scrum team
- Experience with working in distributed Scrum team
- Experience with front end web development
- Comfortable offices in a modern business centre;
- 39-hour working week;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance;
- A flexible bonus system;
- Training and employee development;
- New Year's gifts for employees’ children;
- Possibility to get loans from the Company;
- English language courses at the office;
- Company offers to visit conferences and get certifications;
- Corporate discount for fitness centre;
- Corporate events (Summer sport day, New Year’s party, team quests);
- Business trips to the UK.