Позиция только для тех кто владеет основами EJB!
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
We are seeking an Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on large software projects
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with J2EE
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
Agiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support, ITIL, RMA and Asset Management.