Прямой работодатель. Долгосрочный контракт. Полная занятость.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
You will be a key member of the Agiloft engineering team responsible for delivering data integration projects. You will be actively engaged in all aspects of the solution lifecycle, including design, development, support, and ongoing maintenance. While there are many different applications and iPaaS platforms we integrate with, many of our customers need to integrate Agiloft with Salesforce. You will be a perfect fit for the open position if you also have experience with building or modifying Salesforce applications.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications with a focus on integrations and API and one year plus experience with Apex applications. We expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
- ·Translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing the necessary integration or application to fulfill those requirements.
- ·Code produced will primarily be, but is not restricted to, REST APIs and integration orchestrations.
- ·Write Apex routines or modify existing Apex routines for Agiloft customers
- ·Documenting code for maintenance and reusability.
- ·Understanding existing code and performing maintenance and enhancements as required.
- ·Working with other teams to promote standards and code reuse across the organization.
- · Java Developer
- · Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- · RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- · Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, EJB3 is a plus
- · Experience in Multi-threading is plus
- · Relational databases
- · Experience with Salesforce Apex
- · Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
- · Bachelor’s Degree
- · Good understanding of current database technologies and their applications
- · Hands-on experience with building Salesforce , SAP or similar applications
- · A keen interest to learn about new technologies
- Fluent in the English language
Sounds interesting ? Apply now !