Talent Acquisition Specialist is a hands-on role that provides full cycle recruitment support to Gett's R&D center in Moscow and Ru regions. We are looking for a true talent hunter that will support the fast growing business in Gett Delivery. So, if you are a real people-person, love recruiting for IT/ R&D/Technical positions, we are looking for you!
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing candidates (passive & active job seekers), reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating professional interviews, post-interview follow-up, conducting HR interviews;
- Work closely with hiring managers;
- Present job offers to qualified candidates, discuss compensation requirements, and negotiate terms;
- Regularly manage candidate database and maintain communication with candidates;
- Local regional markets' analysis;
- Maintain a pool of qualified candidates for future hiring needs, as well as making recommendations to management to help fulfill their needs;
- Actively participate in employer brand initiatives and HR projects;
- Working collaboratively within the team and across the business to share best practice and specialist knowledge within the company;
- General HR tasks.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment;
- Expertise in regional searching and local candidates' market knowledge;
- Ability to multi-task and priorities workload;
- Strong relationship-building & team collaboration skills;
- Comfortable in an ever-changing, rapid-growth environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (you will work with colleagues in UK and Israel).
We are offering:
- Flexible work model (mix of remote and office work, ability to choose between 4 or 5 days working week);
- Medical insurance, social package (incl. relocation bonus if needed);
- Your own laptop and mobile-phone;
- Bonuses like Skyeng lessons, corporate subscriptions to resources with books and literature, sport activities, participating in confereces;
- Friendly and cheerful team.