Hype Auditor is an analytical tool for Instagram and YouTube that allows advertisers to check influencers for fake followers, comments and likes.
We have used our extensive Influencer Marketing expertise, and backend resources, to create and maintain a unique, Machine Learning, Artificially intelligent system that detects any fraudulent activity on an influencers account. This exciting development into social media marketing gives peace of mind to all of our clients, as we can directly tackle fraud to ensure a high standard of marketing.
We do this to make sure that advertisers can choose the best influencers, get the best value for money on their marketing campaigns and have an effective outreach to their desired audience.
In this role you will be gathering new clients as well as negotiating and maintaining professional relationships with our clients across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation that allows you to build relationships with foreign brands, support clients and use your abilities with marketing to provide an increasingly important service in the world of social media marketing.
If you want to apply for this vacancy, please send a short video-presentation about yourself to serebryakova/hypefactory.com The presentation should be in English, and should be 3-5 minutes long. Thank you!
Hype Auditor today is:
- A team of more than 100 people.
- Our clients are primarily based in France, Germany, Britain and the United States.
- Our monthly audience is more than 300 thousand people.
- At the heart of Hype Auditor - Our machine learning, artificial intelligence, which determines more than 30 characteristics of the audience of any Instagram influencer.
- We established our business in February 2018 and since then we have had consistent growth in each quarter.
- We are a fast growing organisation with a focus on numbers, rather than speculation.
- Forbes, Glamor, and other major publications have featured us and our work.
- Unilever and Instagram have identified the presence of the problem that we as an organisation are offering solutions to.
- Develop and iterate on product vision and strategy for a new, rapidly growing product
- Conduct market, competitor, and user feedback analysis to synthesize findings into product strategy
- Own new features and improvements from idea to launch and test their performance post-launch
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product around growth, conversion, and retention
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve key product metrics
- Work collaboratively with development to guide priorities and deliver launches in time
- Work closely with UX/UI team and iterate on designs to deliver the best user experience
- Work with marketing and customer care to inform the teams of the product roadmap and drive growth across multiple channels.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager at a software company
- Experience with B2B SaaS products.
- Experience managing a product end-to-end, including its vision, roadmap, backlog, and launch activities
- Experience with A/B testing and other ways of validating hypotheses
- Superior problem-solving skills: issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, and developing recommendations
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical functionality into intuitive, easy-to-grasp concepts
- Fluency in English.