We are growing our Digital organization and seeking a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring optimal build, deployment, migration, operation and performance of our elegant, fast and responsive cloud-native applications.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is highly motivated, capable of build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Individual to work with teams across the organization and ensures core services reliability and keep an eye on capacity and performance.
- Design and write automation software to build, provision, upgrade, monitor, and heal a large-scale distributed systems deployed across multiple public and private clouds.
- Participate in product release cycles, deploying code to integration, staging, and production environments, integrating with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tooling, monitoring, and change management.
- Writing, presenting and advocating best practices/standards documentation, operating procedures, test plans/test reports, etc.
- Work as part of distributed team.
Skills & Requirements
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude and ability to work independently.
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies and the opportunities they present.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitLab, …)
- Working knowledge of deploying microservices, and associated CI/CD tooling (kustomization, helm, argo cd)
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc)
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC), such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with monitoring Application/Infrastructure Performance, and availability.
- Experience with any database technology (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure or Yandex)
- Ability to write automation code in one of many high level languages (Python preferred)
- Understanding of microservices, distributed system design.
- Programming experience as Developer.
- Istio experience.
- Experience with Serverless (Google Cloud Functions, Knative, AWS Lambda, etc.)
- Experience with agile product development.
- Security risk and threat management.