You will provide support to social media marketing campaigns for our mobile, tablet, and website apps. You’ll collaborate with other fun and passionate team members to expose Oigetit’s revolutionary fake news filter to consumers in the US, Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Nigeria and Europe. You should be a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic person who is an active Internet user and uses social networks on a regular basis. Must be a self-motivated and detail-oriented team player.
- Creating, editing, and writing social media content on a daily basis for either Facebook, VK, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or Tik Tok platforms.
- Collaborate with the team to create social and video content
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share ideas, define strategy, and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- Keeping up with the latest news and finding articles that would be good to share on platforms
Who you are:
- A creative and multidimensional human that loves to tell a good story through photos, videos, and words
- Lives, eats, and breathes current events and pop culture
- Proficient in relevant social channels, including Instagram, VK, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and other emerging channels
- A quick thinker and problem solver.
- Interested in Marketing, Social Media, PR or Influencer Marketing
- A strong work ethic is a must. Must have a winning mentality, be reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to meet goals & deadlines under pressure while multitasking
- Flexible schedule, work irregular hours in a fast-paced setting; occasional work nights/weekends
This is an unpaid internship that offers college (university) credit and a recommendation letter.