We are growing our Digital organization and seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to accelerate the development of elegant, fast, responsive, and scalable Web Applications (including cloud-native).
The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong web development background, and can work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Develop high-quality Web Applications (cloud-ready)
- Design and implement APIs consumed by a multitude of applications and platforms.
- Design and develop Web UI interfaces for cloud and on-premise based backend services.
- Design and implement the deployment of applications following a microservices architecture approach.
- Maintain code of existing Web Applications.
- Work as part of a distributed team.
- At least Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, security, information systems, or a related field from an accredited university is preferred.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and ability to work independently.
- HTML5, CSS3 experience.
- Excited and willing to learn new languages/technologies.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of OOP, modern design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Be familiar with microservices architecture.
- Be familiar with and know how to apply the agile software development approach.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/GitLab (or similar DevOps platforms)
- Well-versed with the unit and integration testing.
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Yandex. Cloud)
- Angular 2+ experience
- ASP.NET experience
- SQL and ORM experience
- NodeJS experience
- Promotions based on one’s performance
- Training & Development program