We are growing our Digital organization and seeking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to accelerate the development of elegant, fast, and responsive cloud-native applications.
The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong web development background, and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Develop high-quality cloud-native software.
- Design and implement APIs consumed by a multitude of applications and platforms.
- Design and Develop web UI interfaces for cloud-based backend services.
- Work as part of a distributed team.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and ability to work independently.
- Excited and willing to learn new languages/technologies.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Skills in Python for web development (Flask, FastAPI, Django, etc.)
- Experience developing web applications with modern JS frameworks (Angular, etc.)
- Experience with database technology (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Understand the microservices concept, distributed system design, and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Linux. Understand OS fundamentals, command-line tools, and basic shell scripting.
- Understand Web security (Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection, Input Validation, JWT, OAuth, etc.)
- General programming skills and understanding of OOP concepts.
- Good understanding of OOP, modern design patterns, and SOLID principles.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or GitLab.
- Well versed with unit testing & debugging techniques.
- Experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, Yandex)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Azure DevOps, …)
- Experience with other related web technologies (CSS, HTML, etc.)
- Experience with other related web programming languages (C#, Java, Node.js, …)
- GraphQL, JSON-RPC, or GRPC experience.
- 3D UI rendering experience (D3.js, ThreeJS, A-Frame, etc.)
- Experienced with development over map visualization toolkits (MapLarge, Leaflet, Google Map, OpenStreet, etc.)
- Promotions based on one’s performance
- Training & Development program