DevOps Engineer at Jooble is a colleague with 3 years of experience who helps to make sure that our development teams do not have to think about the way new, cool features will appear for our users in production :) A perfect candidate has a Pre-Intermediate knowledge of English or higher.
- Development and support of CI / CD processes.
- Monitoring the progress of the release.
- Dev and R&D team support.
- Assistance in releases.
- Infrastructure preparation.
- ОС Linux (CentOS)
- CI/CD (Ansible, Jenkins, Docker)
- Bash, Python
- Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hour working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.