We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer (С#)
- Implementing UI Automation solution for Web Application.
- Provide the qualified strategy of embedding automation solutions into CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and execute UI automation tests.
- 2+ years in QA Automation testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong technical competency in an Object Oriented Programming language such as C#.
- Experience writing automated test frameworks, test automation of web applications.
- Experience creating automated tests using C# and Selenium WebDriver, NUnit.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Understanding and experience with mocking external dependencies.
- Custom automation tools development experience.
- Experience in development of parallelizable automated tests.
- Hands on experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins).
- Experience with source control systems.
- Nice to have: experience in API automation testing, Linux.
- A quick learner who is organized, structured and results-oriented.
- Pre-Intermediate English or higher.
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you:
While you are waiting - you may read how our team works:
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble:
More on our Instagram page: