BlueStacks is expanding its mobile gaming partnerships team in Europe! The Customer Success Manager will be working closely with the UA teams at our current mobile gaming partners to expand the relationship. Being proactive and timely in your communications will be critical to expanding our business with partners new and old.
The title says it all, you are in charge of the continued success for our customers throughout Europe:
- Onboard new customers and set them up for long-term success
- Maintain high level and granular visibility into product performance and make suggestions for optimizing spend
- Identify areas for growth and develop case studies
- Hold weekly/monthly meetings and QBRs to become intimately familiar with the roadmap for game launches and updates
Experience / Requirements
We are only looking for candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years experience of Customer Success or Account Management at a mobile ad network/company
- Fluent in Russian and business level English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- You have led projects from concept to close and have plenty of experience leveraging internal resources to get things done
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Data Studio, Google Sheets and other data sources to make informed decisions and recommendations
- Willingness to travel and meet with partners in-person quarterly (assuming the world opens up again!)
- Ability to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets and other internal success KPIs
We operate the largest platform for playing mobile games on bigger screens with millions of game installs every day across 100+ countries. We are profitable and the growth possibilities in front of us are unparalleled. Need more convincing?
- Your actions will have an impact on the everyday life of millions of people (seriously, tens of millions of gamers use our products every month).
- You will have the ability to grow yourself in ways you didn’t know were possible. Your comfort zone is going to expand.
- Our team is truly international with people from Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan. Our culture encourages loads of learning from each other.
- We hire for the long haul - much of our team has been here 8+ years (BlueStacks was founded in 2011).
- Competitive salary and KPI-based bonus target