We’re looking for a Junior Ecommerce Content Manager, who will work with top E-Retail partners.
Main responsibilities will be to communicate with both brand management team and design agency, to create media materials (banners, emails, brand zones etc) for the launches of Ecommerce activities on E-Retail platforms for the whole range of Professional Beauty & Retail brands: Wella, Londa (Professional and Retail), Nioxin and others.
If you have passion to work according to the latest trends in a team of professionals - then keep reading...
Reporting to: Head of Ecommerce
- Drive and manage design of e-content (e. g. development of banners, brand imaginary for web-sites of e-tailers, creatives for emailing, other advertising formats on e-shops);
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies to develop and create engaging e-content;
- Inform and influence colleagues and cross functional teams to successfully achieve content goals. Ensure review and approval process within the company;
- Build relationships with 5+ Key E-Retail partners;
- Maintain E-content marketing calendars that schedule all regular activities and launches throughout the year for each E-Retail partner;
- Control over timing and budget;
- Control related to activities documents’ flow;
- Be aware of latest e-com and social media trends;
- Search competitor and other websites for best practices and trends;
- Ensure strong attention to detail, as the content is seen by external audience;
- Demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
- 1+ year of relevant experience (i.e. in Ecommerce, Digital, marketing, trade marketing, media agency) or internship;
- 1+ year of experience in content creation;
- Interest in online marketing, Ecommerce, digital and a huge passion to develop in this areas;
- Willingness and ability to work with big amount of creative content and text;
- Always being aware of trends in design, visual and texts, and desire to apply them and new tools at work;
- Upper-intermediate English is a must, Fluent English as an advantage;
- Excellent collaboration skills & ability to drive accountability in others;
- Understanding of the importance of branding while driving sales;
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Experience in Media, Online Marketing is an advantage
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary package;
- Bonus depending on achieved results;
- Wide range of benefits (health & life insurance, discounts for families, meal allowance as well as well-being benefits);
- Continued learning and growth opportunities;
- Beautiful office at Voykovskaya metro station (2 days per week working there, 3 days - remotely);
- Opportunity to contribute to legendary family of brands;
- Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self and practice English;
- Interesting life inside the #WellaFamily: celebrations, brand days, opportunity to be a model etc.
ABOUT THE WELLA COMPANY
Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
Wella Company is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Clairol, OPI, Nioxin and ghd. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.