We are looking for Unity Developer to work on a world famous gamedev project. Join us and create great game projects.
- Participating in building a game from scratch
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Creating HLD, planning and implementing game functionality.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, po to identify short-term and long-term tasks
- Review implementations for matching to coding guidelines & architecture
- At least 2 years experience as Unity developer
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy)
- Extensive experience with mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- AAA game title experience
- Experience in building project from scratch to production
- Previous experience leading engineers
- Familiarity with ECS approach
- Remote work
- 26-calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;