- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- 3+ years of experience in manual and automated testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- English language skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Eager to learn
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud services (GCP, AWS)
How do we work?
- We have 100% remote work which requires good team cooperation, time management and self-organization skills
- We work in SCRUM using 2 week sprints
- We track our tasks and performance in Jira
- We communicate via Slack and Google Meet
Looking for a company where you can stay current, learn advanced technologies, and grow professionally? Altermeliora is the right place for you.
What do we offer?
- A true startup spirit, without the burden of legacy — developing truly greenfield projects
- Teamwork without micromanagement
- Flexibility to plan your day within a 40-hour work week in the comfort of your own home
- 100% remote work, with a focus on the result, not the process
- Opportunities for learning new software
We take on long-term projects that form a complex and interesting ecosystem.
You will also have the opportunity to explore: Google cloud platform, serverless architecture, reliable and scalable solutions, and SaaS.
Our recruitment process:
- Test-assignment (~1 hour to complete)
- Technical interview with one of our team members (~15-30 minutes)
- Final personal interview with CTO