Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who focus on software excellence. We want people who are aware of the latest trends and know-how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
- Driving project technical direction and decisions through individual contribution and mentorship;
- Create a technical strategy to solve a business problem;
- Participate in designing and implementing technical, solution, and integration architecture;
- Use your technical and interpersonal skills to actively guide your teammates in choosing technical approaches to problem-solving;
- Owning the team’s code quality through code reviews and championing the use of the right practices;
- Suggest improvements to processes and methodologies to enhance delivery speed and quality;
- Identify, analyze and design functional and technical requirements;
- Complete detailed technical documentation based on functional requirements;
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components, and interfaces;
- Customer interaction and service in maintenance and enhancement of the solution application.
Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Practical experience with design patterns and architectural patterns;
- 3+ years of work experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Web-services (SOAP, REST), JDBC, XML, SQL, Kafka;
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and models;
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (oral and writing);
- Ability to work effectively and team-oriented;
- Flexibility and mobility.
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation projects for the global retailer;
- Office locations: Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Aachen (Germany) or Remote work;
- Business trips to Asia, Europe;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment.