Xolo is a company disrupting how 40m solopreneurs, independent professionals and digital nomads globally run their business. It is a unique service that brings together everything the customers need: a legal entity, a banking functionality, SaaS for running the business and a highly-automated accounting service in the background. Xolo has 60,000 people on its platform and has raised €8m in venture financing.
Senior Product Designer has a key role in developing new product concepts, validating them with the customers and extending the Xolo product offering. You’ll work with the Product Managers in defining new product experiences and have an end-to-end responsibility from discovery and validation to delivery, tracking and iteration.
Senior Product Designer has a unique opportunity to develop the best-in-class experience for Xolo products. You’ll play a pivotal part in our growth story moving freelance tech to a new standard.
- Work with product managers, engineers, data analysts and customer support representatives in discovering and defining the customer problems and converting them into experiences with business goals
- Have an active role in defining Xolo user and usability research standards and tools
- Build an effective co-operation model with the stakeholders in developing product wireframes and concepts
- Always be ready to stand behind your decisions, validate them with qualitative and quantitative research and never settle for the mediocre
- Understand and work with Agile development methodologies
What you will bring along
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- Deep understanding of user journey from awareness to activation
- Strong UX focus backed with user research and testing experience
- Analytical approach and experience in data-driven decision making
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies and are adept at communicating and instilling the product vision across different platforms
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, straightforward communication
- A front-row seat in enabling one of the biggest cultural shifts in the global economy – freelancing
- Work in one of the leading tech countries in the world, the home of the disruptive Estonian e-Residency program
- Goal-oriented and customer-centric getting things done attitude