As a senior business analyst on our client onboarding platform, you will drive discussions with business stakeholders, make sure prioritization is in place, work and manage end-to-end initiatives, project enhancements, gather and document requirements, provide implementation / post-implementation support, interact with stakeholders at many levels of the organization, from junior analysts to senior management across multiple departments.
You will act as a trusted advisor to the product manager, lead architect, and development team. You will make clear and simple solutions and champion high standards of business analysis and its best practices. You will have a focus on what is best for our user experience in all your decision making, in particular you have a passion for reliability and usability of our systems and care for our user base of client operations, onboarding analysts, sales, implementations and direct-clients.
As the senior business analyst you will contribute to product strategy and work closely with the product owner and lead architect on a number of challenging initiatives. We expect you to be passionate about our platform, solutions and being best for our clients.
ISG aims to deliver authoritative and timely sources of reference data to the firm through service-oriented operations teams and state of art technologies, which facilitate the collection, storage, analysis and distribution of product, pricing, client, account and corporate action data. Onboarding Master Central is a state of art Client Operations platform based on self-service rule-driven business process management engine and designed to minimize Client onboarding time to market while keeping the costs flat.
- Business analysis effort to deliver critical projects
- Requirements gathering to Citi standards
- Working with our partners to complete clear and concise requirements within the proposed timelines
- Provide walkthroughs of FRD’s to users
- Document Functional Flows and Use Case diagrams
- Provide factual value add to the testing teams during Test Case reviews
- Triage defects and provide solutions
- Collaborate with our stakeholders during design sessions
- Support all stakeholders from business, development, SIT, UAT and implementation teams in all stages of SDLC
- Resolve day-day project issues and conflicting workload priorities
- Ensuring release contents understood by the business
- Tracking release cycles
All good candidates with excellent communications and business analysis skillsets will be considered. We do not expect candidates to have all these skills, but the successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Significant Business Analysis experience across the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing and deployment)
- Proven delivery record of multiple projects involving process change and technology enhancements.
- Ability to handle complex projects independently
- Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of the key functions and processes of Onboarding, KYC, AML business
- Self-motivation and prioritization of tasks and actions to hit deadlines according to business priorities
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Good attention to detail and relevant product knowledge
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics. Exceptional candidates with excellent track records are also accepted.