As a software engineer on our client onboarding platform, you will develop critical core components of the system. You will champion high standards of coding and architecture best practices. You will have a focus on what is best for our user experience in all your decision making, in particular you have a passion for reliability and usability of our systems and care for our user base of client operations, onboarding analysts, sales, implementations and direct-clients. You will also contribute to product strategy and work closely with the principal engineer and lead architect on several challenging initiatives. We expect you to be passionate about architecture, CI/CD, agile delivery, devops and site reliability.
ISG aims to deliver authoritative and timely sources of reference data to the firm through service-oriented operations teams and state of art technologies, which facilitate the collection, storage, analysis and distribution of product, pricing, client, account and corporate action data. Onboarding Master Central is a state of art Client Operations platform based on self-service rule-driven business process management engine and designed to minimize Client onboarding time to market while keeping the costs flat.
- Develop high quality, robust code
- Continually enhance the team’s performance by eliminating Toil through automation.
- Eliminate waste in the SDLC process.
- Ensure your platform is fully compliant to Citi’s compliance, security and audit policies
- Ensure system stability through enhancement/maintenance periods
All good candidates with excellent software engineering skillsets will be considered. We do not expect candidates to have all these skills, but the successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in one or more of the following areas.
- Experience building Golang based applications
- Experience building Java based applications
- Experience with Kubernetes based platforms
- Experience with designing and deploying container-based services
- Proven experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to the final product
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics. Exceptional candidates with excellent track records also accepted