We are looking for an experienced Product Manager ready to make a breakthrough in marketing automation.
- You know basic Agile methodologies and excel at setting clear & achievable tasks for both development and design teams
- You can start with ideas/hypotheses and finish with a working product. You can build, develop, and motivate your team
- You have the desire to bring something new and useful to the growing automation market
- You have the understanding of marketing communications and basic use cases of marketing automation
- You have some hands-on time with some of the popular marketing automation products
- You have experience with such tools as Integromat, Zapier, IFTTT, AirTable (at least a few of the above)
- 3+ years in building and managing products
- Measurable accomplishments resulting in revenue growth
- Hypotheses validation, UX research, market analysis
- Transforming complex problems and systems into simple, well-designed UIs
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Advanced English
- Desire to study bottlenecks in the use of popular services for SMBs: CRMs, landing pages, marketing automation suites, etc.
What you'll do:
- You will create a new marketing automation product that would help businesses reach their clients through multiple communication channels (email, SMS, instant messaging apps).
- You will pinpoint and cover the most popular use cases and customer segments to cater to both our existing userbase and new users.
- You will make a breakthrough in marketing automation thanks to a combination of your outstanding skills, our expertise in email marketing (we're sending over 1.5 billion emails per month), and our team's overall support in tech, marketing, and product.
UniSender is the most popular and easy-to-use email marketing platform in CIS. We help every small business owner and marketer reach their audience through email, SMS, and Viber without hassle. Each month we're sending 1.5 billion emails for our clients and have no plans to stop growing.
We work in highly autonomous cross-functional teams and let everyone have their say in what we build and how we do it.
- Full ownership of all the product processes
- All the necessary resources to implement your ideas
- An opportunity to join a company’s stock option program
- Lack of bureaucracy
- A team of like-minded people
- A culture of mutual respect and cooperation, independence and awareness
- Full support in your growth
- Optional office, unlimited sick leaves, flexible hours, all that jazz