Короткая ссылка: geekjob.ru/hSPx
What you will be doing
- You’ll drive the vision and strategy for product analytics at UniSender
- You’ll work closely with Product and Marketing leadership to answer important questions about our customers, our product and the business
- You’ll partner closely with our Product leadership team to influence planning and prioritization
- You will establish and track KPIs, design experiments, evaluate A/B tests, implement data instrumentation, and inform on investment
- You will be shaping the way product performance is measured, defining what questions should be asked, and scaling analytics methods and tools to support our growing business, leading the way for high-quality, high velocity decisions for your team
- You will establish the analytical framework for your team: ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to surface key data to partners
- You will conduct quantitative analysis of user behaviors to uncover issues or opportunities your teams can use to improve UniSender's customers’ experience
- You will communicate findings and data insights to your stakeholders with a point of view and desire to enable your teams to make a data-driven decision
- 4+ years of experience in product/data analytics
- Experience applying data-backed heuristics techniques to solve practical product problems such as predicting LTV, churn, cross selling, clustering user archetypes, and more
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL
- Expertise on working with engineers to implement behavior tracking/analytics instrumentation
- A user-focused mentality and know how qualitative information helps to develop data products, models and tools.
- Experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases).
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to communicate effectively with managers and executives
- High level of comfort creating dashboards in Slemma, Tableau, etc.
- Independence in determining and establishing data analysis priorities to balance ongoing projects with requests from multiple partners
- Exposure to financial data & experience partnering with Finance teams
- The uncanny ability to identify unreasonable results and a well-tuned sense of skepticism
'Above and beyond' requirements
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
- Technical background and programming experience – especially R or Python
- Expertise in experimentation methodologies and breadth and depth of statistics/ML knowledge.
- Knowledge of web-based analysis and reporting tools such as Amplitude and/or MixPanel -- or demonstrated ability to get up to speed
- Experience working at, or strong understanding of, a SaaS business.
- Work on a great customer-facing product in a profitable SaaS company
- Fulfilling job making you want to wake up every day
- Great leadership. We won't ever make you work on the impossible project with a crazy deadline — instead we care about maintaining a healthy and friendly atmosphere and work-life balance. We believe we don't know everything and listen to each other’s opinions.
- We cover all professional learning expenses that are of interest to you: online courses, books, events, master-classes, you name it!
- Use 10% of work hours for your own project/hobby/anything else.
- 24 days of vacation. Because everyone needs a rest.
- 100% of sick leaves are covered. Because we care.
- A very 'you'-centered work schedule.