About the team
Our team's mission is to make the whole process from writing code to deploying it effective and enjoyable, presenting engineers with the ability to solve their challenges without fighting against the environment.
During this challenging time, Miro is rapidly growing, so it’s crucial to evolve our development process and infrastructure to support this growth as we’d like to keep this pace and maybe even improve the speed and efficiency of development, and the quality of the result.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member who would be able to strengthen the team's Linux administration expertise and join our team of software engineers in test and backend engineers who are responsible for Miro's deployment pipeline. As a Linux system administrator, you will help our team of engineers to show their best performance. You are also expected to monitor and analyze our tools and routines and change them in accordance with the new challenges. We are open to changes if they help us achieve our goals and we are waiting for passionate people who share our team's mission.
In this role you will take care of setting up Linux systems, working with Docker, building monitoring for build tools and a code delivery system. You will be an expert for developers in the field of Linux administration. It will be useful for you to be able to automate routine tasks - to know some programming languages such as (bash, python, groovy, golang). One of the main points of the application will be Kubernetes, so it’s important to be able to work with Docker and be familiar with the concepts of k8s itself. We use k8s in AWS (EKS) and most of our other infrastructure is in the cloud too.
What you'll do
- Be a Linux expert for our developers
- Provide smooth deploy solutions for our product
- Maintain reliable CI/CD infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process
- Drive automation within each routine procedures
- Work closely with teams in different locations
What you’ll need
- Strong Linux skills
- Strong hands-on experience with Docker
- Experience in building monitoring process
- Knowledge of production supporting
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible)
- If you know Kubernetes, it is a big plus
- English Intermediate
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page at miro.com/careers for all our open roles!