We are looking for a talented Recruiter/HR to help with our expansion in Russia/CIS region. This will be a broad role covering a variety of functions, including Technology, Customer Service, Marketing, etc.
This role will also imply providing local HR support to our CIS staff.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advise, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruitment databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs, and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- Provide local HR support to our Russia/CIS staff
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Positive on crypto
- HR generalist background
- Tech savviness
- Experience working in an international environment
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary and other perks: medical insurance, learning allowance, free language classes, etc.
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire